This video was made by volunteers from the British Amateur TV Club (BATC) at the EME 2012 conference in Cambridge. In the presentation Murray Niman G6JYB, and Gudmund Wannberg SM2BYA, review world wide spectrum issues and in particular the loss of part of the 2300 MHz band in Sweden.
The spectrum issues faced by moon-bounce (EME) operators are similar to those affecting the Amateur-satellite Service.
Watch Amateur Radio EME Spectrum
To watch the other EME 2012 videos follow these steps:
– Go to http://www.batc.tv/channel.php?ch=1
– In the Category box select EME 2012 Conference
– Click on the Select Category button
– In the Stream box select the video you wish to view e.g. EME spectrum issues
– Click on the Select Stream button
– Click on the video player > button
British Amateur TV Club http://www.batc.org.uk/