The KN-SAT1 CubeSat, which will have a VHF downlink, is being developed at the University Of Khartoum.
Mahmoud Esawi has made available a video which shows KN-SAT1 Prototype2 subsystems design and testing.
Prototype 2 has a variety of functions:
• Send it’s location received from the GPS receiver.
• Taking a picture and send it back to earth using AX.25 protocol.
• Receive Tele-commands from earth to be executed, like:
• Restart the subsystems.
• Download a picture.
• Take a shot at specific GPS location.
• Change the Tele command key password.
Watch CubeSat Prototype Design
TEDxKhartoum Presentation on KN-SAT1 CubeSat http://www.uk.amsat.org/?p=7680
Khartoum Amateur Radio Satellite Ground Station http://www.uk.amsat.org/4316
Nader Omer ST2NH Satellite Blog http://st2nh-blogger.blogspot.co.uk/
You must be logged in to post a comment.