Members and non-members are invited to a BIS KickSat 437 MHz Sprite satellite programming and planning day.
The event takes place on March 30, 2013, 11am-4pm at 27/29 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1SZ and has these aims:
• Developer kit: setup and programming tests
• Souvenir Sprite: soldering and programming tests
• Radio testing: receive test signals
• Other: agree next steps, owners and dates
Participation is encouraged, but not required.
The following equipment will be available on the day:
• KickSat Sprite developer kit
• Souvenir sprite, wires, soldering equipment and a launchpad
• FUNcube dongle and aerial (tbc – they are in the post)
• Laptop, projector and Wi-Fi
Bringing a laptop will be helpful. Also, if anyone can bring portable equipment to receive the test signals, this will also be much appreciated.
Further information at
KickSat Sprite Technical Summary
KickSat to deploy 200 Sprite satellites
FUNcube Yahoo Group http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/FUNcube