UKube-1 carries a set of AMSAT-UK FUNcube boards providing a 435/145 MHz linear transponder and educational telemetry beacon. On the same launch as UKube-1 is the UK research satellite TechDemoSat built at SSTL in Guildford.
UKube-1 communications subsystem:
• 145.840 MHz Telemetry downlink
• 145.915 MHz FUNcube subsystem beacon
• 400 mW inverting linear transponder for SSB and CW
– 435.080 -435.060 MHz Uplink
– 145.930 -145.950 MHz Downlink
• 2401.0 MHz S Band Downlink
• 437.425-437.525 MHz UKSEDS myPocketQub Downlink
The satellites on the Soyuz-2-1b Fregat-M launch are: Meteor-M 2, SkySat 2, TechDemoSat 1 (TDS 1), AISSat 2, Baumanets 2 [pulled from launch manifest], Relek, DX 1, Venta 1 [pulled from launch manifest], UKube 1.
Steve Greenland on Twiter https://twitter.com/strickengremlin
Andy Strain on Twitter https://twitter.com/strainandy
Clyde Space http://www.clyde-space.com/