The paper edition is usually posted 2-3 weeks after publication of the electronic issue.
In this issue:
• Metallurgy for the Radio Amateur Dave Malley, K1NYK
• ARISS International Annual Meeting 2015 – Tokyo, Japan
• Colloquium Report – G3WGM
• AMSAT-NA, AMSAT-DL, and Virginia Tech Announce Potential Phase-3E Opportunity
• A FUNcube STEM Activity David Bowman G0MRF
• FUNcube Certificate of Achievement
• FUNcube-1 spin period
• Getting ready for Phase 4 David Bowman G0MRF
• AGM Minutes
• Science Museum London announce a new exhibition
• The UK Space Agency CUBESAT Review
• Nayif-1 Progress report
• Some FUNcube STEM reports
Membership of AMSAT-UK is open to anyone who has an interest in amateur radio satellites or space activities, including the International Space Station (ISS).
E-members of AMSAT-UK are able to download OSCAR News as a convenient PDF that can be read on laptops, tablets or smartphones anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Join as an E-member at Electronic (PDF) E-membership
PDF sample copy of “Oscar News” here.
Join AMSAT-UK using PayPal, Debit or Credit card at
E-members can download their copies of OSCAR News here.