The paper edition should be sent to postal members in 2-3 weeks.
In this issue:
• From the Secretary’s Keyboard
• 2018 Meetings & Events calendar
• Programme for the 2018 Colloquium
• A Newcomer to Satellites and a First Rove – to Iceland!
• Mini Rove by Pete Green G0ABI
• MacDoppler Pro
• OSCAR NEWS – The Editors are retiring!
• The First OSCAR spacecraft is now in orbit around the moon
• Inter MAI-75 ISS SSTV
• FUNcube-1 after almost five years’ service!
• AMSAT-UK Construction Competition
• NASA Upgrades Space Station Emergency Communications Ground Stations
• EA8/DL4ZAB operation
• AMSAT-UK 2017-2018 Statement of Accounts
• Work at Goonhilly
• Charter Member, Past AMSAT President William A. “Bill” Tynan, W3XO, SK
• My Radio Life by Bill Tynan, W3XO, (Part 1)
• Keynote Speaker at Colloquium
• EMF 2018
• Es’Hail-2 Launching soon!
• AMSAT-UK update – upcoming launches and other news
• Notice Of The 2018 Annual General Meeting Of AMSAT-UK
• Youngsters On The Air 2018 – South Africa
Membership of AMSAT-UK is open to anyone who has an interest in amateur radio satellites or space activities, including the International Space Station (ISS).
E-members of AMSAT-UK are able to download OSCAR News as a convenient PDF that can be read on laptops, tablets or smartphones anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Join as an E-member at Electronic (PDF) E-membership
PDF sample copy of “Oscar News” here.
Join AMSAT-UK using PayPal, Debit or Credit card at
E-members can download their copies of OSCAR News here.