The paper edition should be sent to postal members in 2-3 weeks.
In this issue:
• From the Secretary’s Keyboard
• Editors welcome
• 2019 Meetings & Events Calendar
• Colloquium Programme
• AMSAT-UK Statement of Accounts 2019
• Supporting Comments for Accounts
• ARISS Next Generation Radio System
• ARISS Radio Upgrade on ISS for Student Outreach needs your help!
• Work FM Satellites with your HT!
• Notice of the 2019 Annual General Meeting of AMSAT-UK
• The Story of WUSAT Part 2
• The Easy-100 No-tune uplink converter for QO-100
• STP2 – MISSION
• Donation to ARISS
• Apogee view
• CAS-7B (BP-1B)
• Some activities at the forthcoming AMSAT-UK Colloquium
• AMSAT-UK QO-100 Competition
Membership of AMSAT-UK is open to anyone who has an interest in amateur radio satellites or space activities, including the International Space Station (ISS).
E-members of AMSAT-UK are able to download OSCAR News as a convenient PDF that can be read on laptops, tablets or smartphones anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Join as an E-member at Electronic (PDF) E-membership
PDF sample copy of “Oscar News” here.
Join AMSAT-UK using PayPal, Debit or Credit card at
E-members can download their copies of OSCAR News here.