E-members of AMSAT-UK can now download the March 2020 edition of OSCAR News, issue 229, here.
The paper edition edition is being sent to postal members and should arrive in the coming week.
In this issue:
• From the Secretary’s Keyboard
• QO-100 Wideband Transponder – 2020 Operating Guidelines and Bandplan
• AMSAT QO-100 NB Transponder Bandplan Update
• 5-watt 2.4 GHz amplifier kit for QO-100
• My experience with the AMSAT-UK 5W QO-100 Amplifier
• Review of the DJ0ABR 5W 2.4GHz Amplifier
• Under Development!
• AMSAT Files Comments Opposing Deletion of 3.4 GHz Band
• The eSatellite Award by eQSL
• Ad Astra!
• One Year of Operation for the Goonhilly WebSDRs for QO-100
• How Phoenix went from a Paper Proposal to ASU’s First Student-Led CubeSat in Space
• The Qarman Cubesat
• The latest FUNcube Groundstation – in Antarctica
• From the Archives – An AMSAT-NA Symposium early this century
Membership of AMSAT-UK is open to anyone who has an interest in amateur radio satellites or space activities, including the International Space Station (ISS).
E-members of AMSAT-UK are able to download the quarterly publication OSCAR News as a convenient PDF that can be read on laptops, tablets or smartphones anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Join as an E-member at Electronic (PDF) E-membership
PDF sample copy of “Oscar News” here.
Join AMSAT-UK using PayPal, Debit or Credit card at
E-members can download their copies of OSCAR News here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.