1. Study on Forcast of Localied Downpour and TornadoIn-orbit experiments of an original observation method of atmospheric water vapor.
2. Take Earth Live Images from Space
Ku-band high-speed data transmission, one shot / a few seconds.
3. Basic Experiments for LEO Positioning Satellites
Frequency and phase synchronization between a ground-base system and a satellite.
4. Orbit Determination Experiments with Radio Interferometer
Essential item for nano-satellite orbiting at very low earth orbit.
5. Satellite Tracking Experiment at Very Low Earth Orbi Evaluation of Earth’s atmosphere to the satellite.
6. Verification of Pantograph-type Extending Boom in Space
The boom was originally designed and is fit for compact satellites.
7. Messages of Encouragement from Space to Japan. Hand-lettered messages and heart warming pictures, especially from children responsible for the future.
Dual uplink, Dual downlink and a beacon signal.
|Frequency Band||Moduration Method||Transmission Rate||Purpose|
|Uplink||UHF Band||F2D||1 kbps||Commands|
|S Band||G2D||1 kbps||Command (Backup)|
|Downlink||S Band||G1D||200 ksps||HK Data|
|Ku Band||G1D||1 Mbps or Carrier||Image and Beacon|
# Coding by viterbi algorithm is applied to S-band downlink data.