Dmitry Pashkov UB4UAD reports that the Soyuz-2-1B/Fregat-M is now expected to launch from Baikonur in Kazakhstan on March 27, 2014.
The launcher will carry the satellites Meteor-M number 2, MCA-PN2 (Relek), M3MSat, UKube-1, SkySat-2, TechDemoSat-1, AISSat-2 and DX -1.
TechDemoSat-1 was built by SSTL in Guildford, UK and UKube-1 is the UK Space Agency’s first CubeSat built by Clyde Space which carries a set of AMSAT-UK FUNcube boards to provide a linear transponder and educational beacon.
UKube-1 communications subsystem:
• Telemetry downlink 145.840 MHz
• FUNcube subsystem beacon 145.915 MHz
• 400 mW inverting linear transponder for SSB and CW
– 435.080 -435.060 MHz Uplink
– 145.930 -145.950 MHz Downlink
• 2401.0 MHz S Band Downlink
• 437.425-437.525 MHz UKSEDS myPocketQub Downlink