The FUNcube team have received confirmation that UKube-1, which is hosting the FUNcube-2 payload, is now scheduled for a Soyuz-2-1b Fregat-M launch from Baikonur in Kazakhstan on Saturday, June 28 with the following day as a back-up. The launch time has been quoted as 15:58:28 UT with separation some 9253 seconds later.
The team still understand that, immediately after deployment and activation, UKube-1 will commence transmitting a CW beacon and that this will be later followed by an AX25, 1200 bps BPSK beacon. Both beacons will be on 145.840 MHz. The FUNcube-2 payload, with its telemetry downlink for educational outreach, is expected to be tested later.
FUNcube-3 is the transponder only payload on the QB50 precursor CubeSat “QB50P1″. This mission is now scheduled to launch on June 19 on a Dnepr launch vehicle from Dombarovsky near Yasny. The launch time has been quoted as 19:11:11 UT but this has not yet been confirmed. The initial beacon signals, from the main transceiver, are also expected to be AX.25, 1200 bps BPSK packets on 145.815 MHz.
Again more information will be provided as soon as it becomes available!
UKube-1 communications subsystem:
• 145.840 MHz Telemetry, CW, 1k2 BPSK
• 2401.0 MHz S Band Downlink
• 437.425-437.525 MHz UKSEDS myPocketQub Downlink
• 145.915 MHz FUNcube beacon
• FUNcube 400 mW inverting SSB/CW transponder
– 435.080-435.060 MHz Uplink LSB
– 145.930-145.950 MHz Downlink USB
QB50p1 communications subsystem:
• 145.815 MHz 1200 bps BPSK telemetry
• FUNcube inverting 400 mW SSB/CW transponder
– 435.035-435.065 MHz Uplink LSB
– 145.935-145.965 MHz Downlink USB
FUNcube website http://www.funcube.org.uk/
FUNcube Yahoo Group https://amsat-uk.org/funcube/yahoo-group/
FUNcube Forum http://forum.funcube.org.uk/