Issue 210 of the AMSAT-UK amateur radio satellite publication OSCAR News was released on June 4, 2015. E-members can download it here.
The paper edition is usually posted 2-3 weeks after publication of the electronic issue.
In this issue:
• UAE to build new space research centre
• Clive Wallis G3CWV – 15 Sep 1932 – 27 Mar 2015
• 40 years and counting: the team behind Voyager’s space odyssey
• United Nations/South Africa Symposium on Basic Space Technology
• 29 MHz – the forgotten frequency for amateur radio satellites
• Pairing SDR dongles with Windows 8.1 tablets
• The ESEO Mission report
• Recent Breakup of a DMSP Satellite
• Fox-1 Development, Launch, and Frequency Coordination Status at Dayton
• Geostationary Transponder News
• FUNcube on-orbit missions update
• Colloquium 2015
• The new FUNcube Project – Nayif-1
Membership of AMSAT-UK is open to anyone who has an interest in amateur radio satellites or space activities, including the International Space Station (ISS).
E-members of AMSAT-UK are able to download OSCAR News as a convenient PDF that can be read on laptops, tablets or smartphones anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Join as an E-member at Electronic (PDF) E-membership
There are two rates for the paper edition to cover the extra postage costs:
Rest of the World (Overseas)
PDF sample copy of “Oscar News” here.
Join AMSAT-UK using PayPal, Debit or Credit card at
E-members can download their copies of OSCAR News here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.