Issue 213 of the AMSAT-UK amateur radio satellite publication OSCAR News was released on March 12, 2016. E-members can download it here.
The paper edition is usually posted 2-3 weeks after publication of the electronic issue.
In this issue:
• The Tim Peake QSOs
• Sandringham School — the sequel
• The first Soyuz rocket to launch from a new cosmodrome in Russia’s Far East
• Updates on the FUNcube Project Graham, G3VZV
• News from Malta
• QB50 Launch Switches from Alcantara Cyclone Space to NanoRacks and Kosmotras
• FUNcube-1 demo at the Space Studio G0MRF
• Soap Box – Ideas for DATV operations via Es’hail-2 Daniel Cussen EI9FHB
• Some history concerning the HAMTV set up and the Antennas on the Columbus module. Gaston Bertels, ON4WF
• FUNcube-1 (AO-73) & the International Space Station at Talbot Heath School, Bournemouth Bill Coombes G4ERV
Membership of AMSAT-UK is open to anyone who has an interest in amateur radio satellites or space activities, including the International Space Station (ISS).
E-members of AMSAT-UK are able to download OSCAR News as a convenient PDF that can be read on laptops, tablets or smartphones anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Join as an E-member at Electronic (PDF) E-membership
There are two rates for the paper edition to cover the extra postage costs:
Rest of the World (Overseas)
PDF sample copy of “Oscar News” here.
Join AMSAT-UK using PayPal, Debit or Credit card at
E-members can download their copies of OSCAR News here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.