- Showcase current activities related to research and education in the space environment.
- Interact and collaborate with pioneers & colleagues from numerous disciplines involved in R&D associated with aspects of the space environment.
- Contribute to and learn about the development of a national UK space biomedicine strategy.
Keynote speakers will be:
- Dr Jeff Davis, Director of NASA space life science and medical operations
- Professor Charles Cockell, Professor of Astrobiology at Edinburgh University
- British astronaut Major Tim Peake will also be speaking about the challenges and benefits of performing science in space.
Venue: Satrosphere Science Centre, 179 Constitution Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5TU
Dates: 16-17th June 2012
Registration: Professionals- £91, Students- £67