The Group of Astrodynamics for the Use of Space Systems (GAUSS) issued this update on November 24 at 22:33 UT.
After the successful DNEPR cluster launch we will like to give you a brief update about the UniSat-5 mission and the released satellites:
• Eagle-1 and Eagle-2 have been received and are working perfectly
• HUMSAT-D already finished the commissioning of the platform, but none of the current TLE’s fit to Doppler shift measurements. Information about Doppler shift is very welcome!
• WREN was heard today [Nov 24]. The TLE used are:
1 39422U 13066G 13326.48861818 -.00000055 00000-0 00000+0 0 75
2 39422 097.8066 039.1177 0023760 211.9046 148.0730 14.86334042 151
The beacon is 1.6 seconds. Wren is sending nominally on 437.405 MHz. The beacon is AFSK-modulated.
For more information contact Paul Kocyla from Stadoku at Paul.Kocyla<at>rwth-aachen.de
• I-Cube [CW] beacon has been received from UK and from Pakistan. They are currently working on commanding the satellite
• UniSat-5 doesn’t have a beacon and the ground station from Roma, Vigo, MSU and California are working on commanding it
• PUCPSAT team needs your help: Beacon every 20 sec. at 145.840 MHz, AX.25 at 1200 bps
Information about object identification in the TLE are very welcome.
Gruppo di Astrodinamica per l’Uso dei Sistemi Spaziali –
Group of Astrodynamics for the Use of Space Systems
Via Lariana, 5
Frequency list for amateur radio satellite deployments in November
Dnepr Yasny launch http://amsat-uk.org/satellites/dnepr-november-2013/
Satellite TLE Challenge Begins http://amsat-uk.org/2013/11/23/tle-challenge-begins/